Overhead Crane & Hoist Operator Training
Crane Operators must have an Operator Permit.
Our Program is based on the Hard Hat Training Series.
Included in the program:
- On site training of your operators
- Operators Manual for each operator
- Complete course in the operation of cranes
- Complete course in the proper inspection of cranes
- Three year operator permit
Train the Trainer Course also includes:
- Full CD-rom version of the program
- Program Materials can be used over and over again
- No need to purchase more materials
Phone: (269) 367-9000
Fax: (269) 367-9010
Note from the trainer:
My name is Sherry Wood. I have been in the crane and hoist business for over 20 years. I have built this training program on the many experiences I have had with improper operation, inpsection and maintenance of overhead cranes and hoist.
My training is very casual, yet very informative. I have had classes that have lasted 3 days due to the lack of knowledge some operators have of overhead cranes. I do not offer a quick “watch a video” and then take a no brainer course and not everyone passes the course.
This is for employers that are taking a serious approach to making sure that their operators are informed of safe crane operation.